Set up in 2001 by a group of keen sailors, Sail 4 Cancer is a specialist cancer respite charity with a sporting focus.
To best explain Sail 4 Cancer's structure, we have divided this 'About Us' section into the following parts:
- Background: Sail 4 Cancer was set up by a group of keen sailors who had all lost a close friend or relative to cancer. Find out more about the charity's background here.
- Our Objectives: This section explains what we do with money we raise, who we help and how we help them. Find out more here.
- Testimonials: Hear from some of the people Sail 4 Cancer has helped.
- Sail 4 Cancer Partners: Sail 4 Cancer works with a wide range of companies operating in the marine sector. Find out more about our Partners here.
- Contact Us: if you have a question or would like to get involved.
Sail 4 Cancer is a standalone Division of the 4 Cancer Group. Made up of a 'Group' of sporting divisions, the 4 Cancer Group uses various sports and other forms of respite as vehicles for both fundraising and convalescence.